To develop an innovative, practical and sustainable health care delivery system.
To ensure every individual has access to quality primary care and cancer prevention services.
Our focus is to improve access to primary healthcare services by overcoming barriers and identifying simple solutions to resolve longstanding issues on healthcare delivery within Nigeria.
I am passionate about using my skills to help people in my community live healthier lives…Nurse Olumide.
ABC medical Foundation ensures healthcare for people in the various Local Government areas of Oyo State. The initiative is galvanized by the specific need to extend basic healthcare solutions to the masses especially those within significant distance to the town centres.
The neglect of mild and chronic conditions, and the avoidance of preventive care, can have serious consequences in terms of ill health and the eventual cost of treatment for the individual and the community. Therefore, we ensure the provision of integrated, accessible healthcare services by clinicians who are accountable for:
- Addressing a large majority of personal healthcare needs;
- Developing a sustained partnership with patients;
- Practicing in the context of family and community medicine.
- Preventable deaths in both adults and children are managed with the full implementation of comprehensive Primary Care Services addressing diseases such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, malaria, HIV/AIDS, preventive health and chronic disease management as well as maternal care.
Our services are delivered via a hub and spoke model. The hub is the central logistics office that oversees all our operations and is based in Ibadan while the spokes are the clinics in the various local government areas in Oyo state which serve as care delivery outlets.
Board & Team
Our board and the team at ABC Foundation is constituted of high-caliber professionals and industry veterans with years of experience under their belt.
Board of Trustees
- Mrs. Florence Ajimobi
- Dr. Wallace Ogufere
- Mrs. Adeola Abolarinwa
- Dr. (Mrs.) O.A. Smith
- Mrs. Ajibola Ajayi
- Mr Kolapo Daisi
- Dr. Shola Adeaga
- Miss. Abimbola Ajimobi
- Mrs. Florence Ajimobi – Executive Chairman
- Dr. Wallace Ogufere – Programme Director
- Mrs. Dolapo Oyedipe – Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Oluwatobi Lawrence – Medical Coordinator
- Dr. Olusola Oriniowo – Projects and Funding Coordinator
- Miss Adetola Abolarinwa – Human Resources and Research Coordinator
- Mr Emmanuel Adeniran – Accountant